SS - Human History 3 SS - Human History 3

Amazing

I'm changing my life thanks to your videos, and becoming more awake and I want to ascend.

Ultimate Heroes EP.1 Ultimate Heroes EP.1

story

Try adding some more story before the pointless fighting, the fighting was animated well though :D

waelalz responds:

the fight is part of the story, to show it was a normal day, because goku and vegeta fight alot

Super Mario Brothers ep 2 Super Mario Brothers ep 2

AMAZING.

This is my new favorite series, make more, I really enjoed it and I need to see more.

EB - High Hopes - EP 3 EB - High Hopes - EP 3

Badass.

Love the series. Probably one of the best EB ones on newgrounds..continue it. You'll disappoint a lot of peeps, including me. Can't wait for the 4th!

M-m-M responds:

I'm trying, I'm trying! lol
Ep 4 is coming damn it.

Earthbound: Black Market Earthbound: Black Market

Amazing.

I loved it. This is one of my favorite flashes now - 5 Stars and fav. I told some of my friends about this, great job man.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

LMAOOO

GREAT. I LOVED IT.....................HAHAHA, EACH SCENE WAS HILARIOUS, IT HAD EVERYTHING. IM CRACKING UP. Great work, to each of you.

The Lazer Collab Reloaded The Lazer Collab Reloaded

Damn

That was fricken amazing. I think that you guys shoud'lve - IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZZORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Another Message From Me Another Message From Me

Holy crap..

It had a perfect 0/0..not anymore, I guess.

Ultimate Starfire Hentai Ultimate Starfire Hentai

Gasp

I DONT LOOK LIKE THAT!

Danys' Great Adventure P1 Danys' Great Adventure P1

OMG!

Amazing..great work. I really think that Dany should've been bi, not gay, because when he was having sex w/ the hobo, I realized the hobo had a vagina, was that the secret key to the town of mercedes?